Did you know Harley’s Angels are part of the Kroger Community Rewards Program?
If you shop at Kroger, please go online and link your Kroger shopper’s card account to Cruzin to Cure. This will not cost you anything except a few minutes of your time. By doing this, Kroger will donate money to Harley’s Angels each quarter. The amount donated is contingent on the total amount of purchases by people whose Kroger card is linked to this code. Your Help is VERY MUCH Appreciated!
To register for a new Kroger card or link your existing card to donate to the Harley’s Angels please see the following instructions:
Our Organization Number is: ‘VJ598
All supporters must have a registered Kroger Plus card account online to be able to link their card to an organization.
- If you do not have a Kroger Plus Card, you can obtain a digital Kroger Plus Card when creating an account online or at any Kroger store.
- Link your card at www.KrogerCommunityRewards.com.
- If you have an existing account, click on “Sign In,” otherwise click on “Create an Account.”
If you are a new online customer:
- You will need to enter your email address, create a password, enter your zip code, click on favorite store, and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once you are done entering your information you will get a message asking you to check your e-mail inbox and click on the link within the body of the e-mail that was sent to activate your Kroger account.
Already have a Kroger.com account?
- Enter your email address and password and click on “Sign In”.
- Click on Community then on Community Rewards” then click on enroll now, complete personal information, click on save.
- Enter your organization’s number or name and then click on “Search”.
Select your organization and click on “Save.”
- To verify that you enrolled correctly, you will see your organizations name on the right side of your account settings page.
- Once you are linked, you can start earning rewards immediately toward the organization you are supporting. (Note: The message saying that you are supporting an organization through the Kroger Community Rewards program will start printing on your receipt about 10 business days after you linked your card.)
View your Rewards Details
- Sign in to your Kroger account
- Go to www.KrogerCommunityRewards.com
- Click on “View Your Rewards Details”
- See how much you have earned for your organization! (Note: This information will only be available and updated at the end of each cycle.)
- Remember, you must swipe your registered Kroger Plus Card or use your Alt ID when shopping for each eligible purchase to count.
- You must link your card every year, starting August 1st, to support the organization of your choice.(Spanish Instructions available upon request.)
Thank you for participating in our Kroger Community Rewards program – and Thank You for Your Support in the Fight Against Breast Cancer!