Harley’s Angels can be found fund raising at a variety of different events. Please check out our current and upcoming events below. We have some more great events planned, so please check back often.
Save the Dates for these 2017 Events
2. July 15: House Concert/ Patriotic Picnic featuring Josh Grider – (see Kimen Wheeler for more details)
a. $35 tickets
b. Food, homemade ice cream
c. Ticket discount for future concerts to first 25 attendees
d. Bring your Red, White and Blue attitude!
e. Auction items needed
3. August 5: Kicking Cancer to the Curb 10am – 6pm (see Linda Kramer for more details)
a. Poker Run $10 per rider (or $20 w/ passenger)
b. Starting at Roosters Orange Bar – stops at (6) Bars
c. $5 food plate: Hot dogs, chips and cake (drinks on your own)
d. Cat A. will put flyer on Face Book and send flyer out to Membership
e. Free bar tabs
f. Need donations for silent auction
g. Each stop needs (2) Angels to support off site/ participating bars – sign up with Linda K.
h. Lots of support from other riding groups (American League Riders, etc.)
*each Quad to bring a basket to auction
4. September 17: LAUNCH @ Meridian 2pm-5pm (same as last year) Ticket costs: TBD (need sponsors)
5. September 30: Annual Flight Against Breast Cancer (FABC) @ airport museum
6. October 18: National Bra Reconstruction Day – UTMB/ League City
7. November 5: Lone Star Rally – Galveston
8. November 11: BOOT WALK @ MD Anderson Cancer Center
9. February 2018: Honey House in Concert