- All women can get breast cancer – even those who have no family history of the disease.
- The two most important factors for breast cancer are: being a woman and growing older.
- Women diagnosed with early breast cancer, when the cancer is small and has not spread, have a high chance of surviving it. Mammograms are the best way to find breast cancer early. Get one every year starting at age 40. If you notice any breast changes, tell your doctor without delay.
- You can help reduce your chances of developing breast cancer by engaging in regular physical activity, maintaining a healthy weight, limiting alcohol intake and STOP SMOKING.
- Through early detection and improved treatments, more women than ever are surviving breast cancer.
Brighton Power of Pink
Brighton once again is kicking off another year supporting The Harley's Angels. Visit the Brighton Memorial City and Brighton Willowbrook stores and make sure you tell them your support The Harley's Angels. Shop online or by phone also. Visit their website to see all the glorious jewelry they have to offer!
Kroger Community Rewards Program
If you shop at Kroger, please go online and link your Kroger shopper’s card account to Cruzin to Cure. This will not cost you anything except a few minutes of your time. By doing this, Kroger will donate money to Harley’s Angels each quarter. The amount donated is contingent on the total amount of purchases by people whose Kroger card is linked to this code. YVJ598, Your Help is VERY MUCH Appreciated!
Kimen Wheeler’s Story with Harleys’Angels
Calendar Page for October 2018 Our survivors
October Meeting Location
BerryHills Baja Grill
13703 SW Frwy
SugarLand, Texas 77478
Meetings are always held
3rd Saturday of Each month
unless otherwise instructed
Royal Essence Candles
Royal Essence Candles is graciously offering to donate 20% of proceeds of any and all orders where the customer specifically states they support Harley's Angels Cruzin' to Cure. During the month of October, she is offering a 25% donation for same.