- All women can get breast cancer – even those who have no family history of the disease.
- The two most important factors for breast cancer are: being a woman and growing older.
- Women diagnosed with early breast cancer, when the cancer is small and has not spread, have a high chance of surviving it. Mammograms are the best way to find breast cancer early. Get one every year starting at age 40. If you notice any breast changes, tell your doctor without delay.
- You can help reduce your chances of developing breast cancer by engaging in regular physical activity, maintaining a healthy weight, limiting alcohol intake and STOP SMOKING.
- Through early detection and improved treatments, more women than ever are surviving breast cancer.
Calendar Page for April 2018
April Meeting Location
urday 04/21,2018 at 10 am
9602 Spencer Hwy
LaPorte Texas 77571
Meetings are always held
3rd Saturday of Each month
unless otherwise instructed