- All women can get breast cancer – even those who have no family history of the disease.
- The two most important factors for breast cancer are: being a woman and growing older.
- Women diagnosed with early breast cancer, when the cancer is small and has not spread, have a high chance of surviving it. Mammograms are the best way to find breast cancer early. Get one every year starting at age 40. If you notice any breast changes, tell your doctor without delay.
- You can help reduce your chances of developing breast cancer by engaging in regular physical activity, maintaining a healthy weight, limiting alcohol intake and STOP SMOKING.
- Through early detection and improved treatments, more women than ever are surviving breast cancer.
2018 Harley’s Angels Calendar
Our 2018 Calendars are now hot off the press and ready available.. get yours today!!!
Photo Shoot for September 2017 Calendar Page at Galveston Island
October Meeting Location
Meetings are always held
3rd Saturday of Each month
unless otherwise instructed